|Date: Fri, Dec 01, 2023|
Unit #: [Unit Code]
Name: [Guest Name]
Address: [Guest Address]
# of People: [Reservation Guests]
Date In: [Reservation Arrive]
Date Out: [Reservation Depart]
# of Days: [Reservation Nights]
Rent: $[Reservation Total Rent]
Total with Taxes and Fees: $[Reservation Total Charges]
Advance Deposits: $[Reservation Total Payments]
Amount Due: $[Reservation Balance Due]
DO NOT LEAVE MONEY OR VALUABLES IN
YOUR UNIT. THE MANAGEMENT WILL NOT
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY AND ALL
EXCESSIVE CLEANING OR DAMAGE.
- Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. NO EARLY CHECK-INS.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. and is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- All linens and towels are provided. Exchanges made by stopping at the office between 9am-5pm Sat-Thu or 9am-6pm Fri.
- Local telephone calls are free. Long distance calls may be made using your personal calling card or calling collect.
- Firewood is provided during the winter months.
- NO PETS ALLOWED: If a pet is seen at a cabin you will be asked to leave and must forfeit all money.
- Please refrain from smoking in non-smoking cabins.
- Rescheduling is permitted ONE time if the request is received 14 days prior to your arrival. After this date, NO refunds will be honored for any reason including early departures, inclement weather, emergencies, etc., and the number of nights cannot be decreased.
- The Rental Company will not assume responsibility for the road conditions to and from the cabins during inclement weather.
- HOT TUBS: No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain amount of health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Agent or Owner are not responsible for any injury.
- You will be charged $5.00 per key and $150.00 per alarm remote not returned.
- For cabins with pool tables: All Pool Table Equipment is located in your cabin at the time of check-in. The equipment will be inspected after check out and any lost, stolen, or damaged equipment will be charged to the guest's credit/debit card on file plus a 10% replacement fee.
- Only VISA, MasterCard and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Travelers checks, money orders, and cashiers checks are accepted at check-in time. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED AT CHECK-IN.
- If you have any additional questions or an emergency, please call 1-800-388-1906 or 865-428-1959.
- Reservation deposits may or may not be kept in an escrow account pursuant to TCA code #62-13-203 (D) (I)
RELEASE AND IDEMNITY AGREEMENT
- I hereby release, waive and discharge Dodgen Builders and Chalet Rentals, its employees and agents, from any liability for any and all property loss, property damage, personal injury or death resulting from any manmade or natural conditions of the rental property, or surrounding properties, whether caused by the negligence of Dodgen Builders and Chalet Rentals or otherwise. I furthermore acknowledge that I am aware of the natural and man-made dangers associated with the properties, and I agree to assume the risk of injury or loss associated with any outdoor activities conducted on the properties.
- I furthermore agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless Dodgen Builders and Chalet Rentals, its employees and agents, from any and all losses, damage, injury, or death experienced or sustained by any and all members of my party, invited or uninvited guest, or others who come upon this property with my permission or knowledge.
- Please acknowledge that neither the property owner, or Dodgen Builders and Chalet Rentals, is liable for any "bodily injury, or death" caused as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property, except under pure negligence on the part of the owner or Dodgen Builders and Chalet Rentals. Amenities are defined as (swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar.)
- I hereby take full responsibility for any damages that may occur to any of the furniture, flooring, bedspreads, pillows, linens, tv's, and any other item or items in the cabin that are damaged. I give Dodgen Log Cabin Rentals the permission to run the credit card that is on file for the renter that signs this agreement.
Signature acknowledges acceptance: